more participants here
1.Describe your 30's in one sentence. If you're not yet 30 tell us one thing you hope to accomplish once you hit that particular decade.
That's easy : My son was born !
2. Is it harder for you to exercise or eat healthy?
I do both, so it's not hard at all. I do Yoga exercises each morning and once a week aqua gym, I hate greasy and sweet things, but like vegetables, and salads.
3. June 7th is National VCR Day. Huh? Anyway this reminded me of something I saw on Facebook listing household items we no longer have and the VCR was on it. I couldn't put my hands on that list, but found another list here of 21 items we all had ten years ago, but which are now obsolete-
bookshelves (WHAT!!???), drip coffee makers, alarm clocks, file cabinets, desktop computers, printers, printed phone books, answering machines, fax machines, paper shredders, a Rolodex, CD racks, CD burners, china cabinets, home phones, entertainment consoles, DVD players, calculators, takeout menus, incandescent light bulbs, and cable TV
Your thoughts? How many on the list do you still have? Still use?
My thoughts ? That was a lot of things we had ! Of course now I have a coffee machine, but still an alarm clock (as decoration), a printer, a paper shredder, a home phone with incorporated answering machine, a calculator, and we have cable TV already since 1953. Belgium was one of the first country in the world to be "cabled". In addition we also have digital TV of course.
4. What's something you see disappearing in the next ten years?
Paper, cash payments, and office services
5. How did you celebrate your birthday this past year ? Is that typical?
I think I invited my best friends for a cake and drinks, it is not really typical, in fact there is no rule. On the weekends before or after my birthday I usually celebrate with my son and family.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
How to dress ? It's cold and warm and I don't like to change several times per day, and how to fill in the form for the Russian Visa and then check where I have to go with all documents and papers the ask for ! The embassy doesn't make Visas !