6 Jun 2018

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

PHOTO MEMES ARE here





Good idea



more participants here


******


1.Describe your 30's in one sentence. If you're not yet 30 tell us one thing you hope to accomplish once you hit that particular decade.



That's easy : My son was born !

2. Is it harder for you to exercise or eat healthy?

I do both, so it's not hard at all. I do Yoga exercises each morning and once a week aqua gym, I hate greasy and sweet things, but like vegetables, and salads. 

3. June 7th is National VCR Day. Huh? Anyway this reminded me of something I saw on Facebook listing household items we no longer have and the VCR was on it. I couldn't put my hands on that list, but found another list here of 21 items we all had ten years ago, but which are now obsolete-
bookshelves (WHAT!!???), drip coffee makers, alarm clocks, file cabinets, desktop computers, printers, printed phone books, answering machines, fax machines, paper shredders, a Rolodex, CD racks, CD burners, china cabinets, home phones, entertainment consoles, DVD players, calculators, takeout menus, incandescent light bulbs, and cable TV

Your thoughts? How many on the list do you still have? Still use?

My thoughts ? That was a lot of things we had ! Of course now I have a coffee machine, but still an alarm clock (as decoration), a printer, a paper shredder, a home phone with incorporated answering machine, a calculator, and we have cable TV already since 1953. Belgium was one of the first country in the world to be "cabled". In addition we also have digital TV of course.


4. What's something you see disappearing in the next ten years?


Paper, cash payments, and office services

5. How did you celebrate your birthday this past year ? Is that typical?

I think I invited my best friends for a cake and drinks, it is not really typical, in fact there is no rule. On the weekends before or after my birthday I usually celebrate with my son and family. 

6. Insert your own random thought here.

How to dress ? It's cold and warm and I don't like to change several times per day, and how to fill in the form for the Russian Visa and then check where I have to go with all documents and papers the ask for ! The embassy doesn't make Visas !


















8 comments:

  1. The paperwork for your trip sounds a bit complicated but I'm sure you will work it out. Yes cash will become a thing of the past at some stage. They are even providing ways now to give money to buskers at train stations electronically rather than just drop cash into a collecting pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love that "in the future" cartoon. That can happen...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is meme fun. I also took part in wordless wednesday and hodge podge. But also did anther one ABC Wednesday.
    I sure hope your wrong on books.

    Coffee is o

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of you and your son! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a ton of corks and one day plan to make many crafts with them!

    I think the next thing to become obsolete is conversation. Unfortunately.

    PS. I think Donald Trump posted his link under 'Anonymous' above. ;)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos ~ especially like the fence ones ~

    Happy Weekend to you,
    ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !