more participants here
1. Three things on your spring bucket list? If you don't have an actual list that's fine, pretend you do.
First holidays in South France, then the garden. Other plans can't be done due to the moody weather.
2. Where do you find rest? What restores your soul? When was the last time you did whatever it was you answered here?
Sitting in the sunshine on a terrace, watching people and having a drink. The last time was last weekend.
3. April is National Celery Month. Who knew? Do you like celery? What's your favorite dish made with celery? On a veggie and dip platter which would you reach for first-carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumbers or cherry tomatoes?
Definitively not celery. I don't like it. I would take cucumbers and cherry tomatoes !
4. I read here eight things to do before 8 am to make your day less hectic-Start one load of laundry, drink water, empty the dishwasher, read your Bible, know what you're having for dinner, get dressed, brain dump (two lists-one what you're thankful for and one what's weighing on your mind), and after the brain dump make your to-list for the day
Nothing of the listed things. except that I get dressed. Before 8 am I still sleeping. I start my day with blogging and prepare a post for the next day. In the afternoon I usually go out with friends or do some shopping. It all depends on the weather.
How many of these are you currently doing? Which one do you think would help the most if you added it to your early morning routine?
I don't like routine, I do what I think is absolutely necessary,
5. Describe the view from your window.
I see my neighbor's house and the street where from time to time a car appears. Otherwise there are joggers or people walking their dogs. There is no traffic at all, only the people who live here in our street.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
What do I have to buy before going on holidays to my friend in France ?