11 Apr 2018
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE
more participants here
1. April is National Jazz Appreciation Month. Are you a fan? If so what's a favorite you'd recommend to someone new to jazz listening?
I like as music Jazz, but I can't think of any special title.
2. Mandolin, ukulele, harp, accordion or banjo...which would you be most interested in learning to play? Or do you already play one of the instruments listed?
Banjo is quite cheerful, harp romantic, but I do not want or cannot play any instrument. I prefer listening.
3. Do you judge a book by it's cover? Elaborate. You may answer in either/both the literal or figurative sense of the word.
I don't really know it could be, usually I read the resume and see if it is interesting or not.
4. According to a recent study the ten most nutritious foods are-almonds, cherimoya (supposed to taste like a cross between a pineapple/banana), ocean perch, flatfish (such as flounder and halibut), chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, swiss chard, pork fat (shocking! but I don't think they mean bacon), beet greens, and red snapper. Are any of these foods a regular part of your diet? Any you've never ever tasted? Which would you be most inclined to add to your diet?
For me it's simple. I don't care what I eat it just has to be good and tasty. I never tasted cherimoya, chia seeds, and red snapper I even don't know what it is. Probably I can't buy it here either. I wouldn't eat any insects or roasted worms.
5. Besides a major holiday what is the most recent thing you've celebrated with your people? Tell us how.
The most recent was Easter, but we didn't do anything special. But there are upcoming birthdays to celebrate.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
No special thoughts, just what do I serve as supper tonight ? And what to do on Mr. G's birthday, he doesn't want to celebrate. I think I will invite two friends for an afternoon cake and coffee.