Sleeping in the wet bathtub and then drying in front of the radiator !
more participants Wordless Wednesday and image-in-ing
1. January 24th is National Compliment Day. Is it easy or not so easy for you to accept a compliment? Share a recent compliment you've given or received.
It is not a question of easy or not easy, I am just happy if somebody makes me a compliment. I am certainly not fishing for compliments. I don't remember when I got a compliment. It's nice but not important.
I made a compliment to my grandson because with his 7 years he had built this Lego Techno ship all alone !
2. Ten little things you are loving right now.
To be honest right now I love nothing except my cup of coffee, because I just got up. I rather have 10 little things which I don't like right now, the weather, making the beds, decide what to dress, clean a cat vomit on a rug, making a shopping list, collect cat hairs, thinking of all what should be done, and that's it for the moment. There is not even a bird chirp to enjoy !
3. Would people describe you as a positive person? Do you see yourself that way? I read here a list/description of eight things positive people do differently-
Positive people find something to look forward to every day, they celebrate the small stuff, they're kind, they stay busy, accept responsibility for their actions, forgive themselves, know when to move on, and resist comparisons
Which action on the list would you say you do regularly? Which action could you add to your life to give you a more positive outlook? If you're a positive person, what's something you do regularly that's not on the list?
I am certainly a positive person I always look at the bright side of life. I stay busy, I love travelling, I need every day something new.
4. Homemade chicken soup, beef stew, or a bowl of chili...what's your pleasure on a cold winter's day?
Certainly not that kind of food, I would rather read a book or watch TV or visit a friend and sit in front of the open fire
5. The best part of my day is....
Difficult to say for the moment I prefer afternoons in summer I also like the mornings. In fact it depends how I get up with the left or the right foot, which means in a bad mood, or full of energy !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Should I stay home or go to the shopping mall, because it is the end of the "Sales", and there are reduced prices on the reduced prices !