more participants here
1. We've reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? Is that typical? On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what's your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM?
That's an easy question for an alibi ! At 3.15 I was in a Dinosaur Exhibition with my nearly 7 year old grandson Toby. We had a lot of fun there, it was very interesting it was for adults too. Normally at this time of the day my energy level is good I would say 8.5 !
2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball...which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.
Nothing of the listed. I am a vintage lady and the only things I throw is garbage in the bin or weeds in
3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.
cup of coffee, a cup of coffee and a cup of coffee. I just woke up and noticed that this post which I had prepared yesterday evening had disappeared this morning. I had to write the whole thing again !
4. Do you think you're strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?
I can be strong when I have to, and it's my will which makes me strong. But that's very exhausting sometimes. Of course not physically, I couldn't carry a tree trunk around.
5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What's your favorite book set sometime in the past?
I don't like historical fiction or fiction in general. I prefer biographies, or real history books.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am still raking my brain how my post got lost ! I had it scheduled on my travel computer. I remember to have clicked on "publish" ! I even checked my other blogs in case I had published the post in a wrong blog but no, the post remained missing. Maybe my two computers were bewitched.