Nice place to eat
more participants here
1. When was the last time you chatted with a neighbor? About what? (sharing that last bit is optional)
Yesterday, of course they asked me to chat about my tour around Ireland
2. River, lake, ocean, or waterfall...which one are you most like and why?
That's a difficult question I love them all equally, a river because I love to watch the running water, a lake because it's so peaceful, an ocean because you look over it and there is no limit.
3. July 13 is National Delaware Day. Ever been to Delaware? Delaware is called 'the first state' because it was the first to declare independence from the British. What's your state's nickname and does that moniker make sense to you? If you were in charge, what nickname would you give your home state?
Yes I know where Delaware is, I am not like a certain Mr. Trump whose knowledge in geography is rather limited. Ever since I was in Ireland I would call my city "Bottlefield", as the Irish guide pronounced "Battlefield". And I live on Waterloo's battlefield.
4. What dish did you contribute to the last pot luck meal you attended? Do you have a go-to recipe for pot luck suppers?
Usually I make a pasta salad, everybody likes it and I have different recepe
5. What is your number one tip for a brand new parent?
None, they won't listen anyway
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I have the impression that in my head there is a big mess. 7 days travelling around Ireland and then sort out your pictures, is quite a challenge. Fortunately I had named them, otherwise I would never find out which rock belongs to which place as it was mostly the beautiful landscapes we saw.