Russel's Park London ... guests
more participants here
Wednesday Hodgepot (first time for me)
1. Are there any men or women in blue on your family tree?
No, but I have a few drops of blue blood in me
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night
blues? What helps you get over it?
Not at all, for me it's Sunday the whole year long
3. I read the color blue is an appetite suppressant since there are very few naturally blue foods out there. How do you feel about blue cheese? Love it or blech? If you're a fan, what's something you like that's made with blue cheese?
I love blue cheese together with fruits
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when
I do nothing as on Labor Day you are supposed to rest
5.'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general).
Not for me
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
I am not American, but I have visited many National Parks in the States. The one I would love to visit again is the Brice Canyon
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less.
Please stay but with more sunshine
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have no random thoughts for the moment. Maybe later !