4 Mar 2014

MY AQUA GYM PLACE

Each week I am writing about what had happened (or not) during my aqua gym, but I had never the opportunity to show you the place.



It is a big and beautiful villa, in which the classes take place. The owner is an ancient Belgian Tennis Champion, she also does the classes together with two other girls. The picture shows the entrance.



The other side of the house,  and behind these windows there is the swimming pool.



There is a huge garden (yard) behind the house, and from the pool we can watch the seasons going by through the large windows in the swimming pool area.



The pool in which we do our gym



and the tea room, where we have our chats and tea after classes.


11 comments:

  1. What a cosy place for an aqua class. I like the tea room. I'd probably spend more time there chatting than exercising in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a charming gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of your gym place ~ looks more like a country club ~ Wonderful for OWT ^_^

    artmusedog and carol
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very cozy. Swimming is so super healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just thought you went to a gym or indoor city pool. This is absolutely wonderful and I am absolutely envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. The tea room is an unexpected addition. I also like the view of the outdoors through the large windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful place, cosy! And the nature around is marvelous! I don't know something similar here! Our swimmingpools look more industrial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it's a very beautiful location! It must be a delight to be there and I can only imagine how enchanted it might look like in winter with the snow outside....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would go to aqua gym if it was held in such beautiful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a charming old house to have your Aqua Gym classes in! I always imagined it was in an impersonal hall or sports club! This is so much better. You make me want to go and swim in the huge pool just beyond the client camp gate! Have a great day. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !