22 Sept 2012

I LOVE GORGONZOLA


For the moment for lunch I love to eat Gorgonzola on a freshly toasted thick slice of wholemeal bread and as desert two apples. Mr. G. usually cleans off the trays as we are eating in the living room while watching the News or a little crime story. This time was no exception and he put the cheese in the fridge as usual.

The next day I took my Gorgonzola out and put it on the tray.




But when I opened the package, I had a surprise

 

Instead of the cheese there were the rest of the apple cuttings, which I had put in the package and had closed it. You should have seen my face and then we both bursted out in laughter ! I took a new package and ate my cheese toast which tasted delicious !


8 comments:

  1. As long as it wasn't any little mice visiting you. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gorgonzola too! Hubby does things like that. I will open the fridge to get out a leftover for his lunch and find it missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Gorgonzola also! But without the apples, please. :)
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum!! You make me hungry with your gorgonzola! Nice you had a new one at home!Sounds i have a cold tonight! Sad cause the weather is still so nice! I hope I will recover tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just realised I have never tasted gorgonzola. I live such a sheltered and quiet life down here I wonder if my local shops even sell such a cheese. I am on a search mission to find out.
    If the apple core was in the fridge that must mean your cheese was in the bin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so funny and fun.

    yummy sounding snack too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silly girl! (I do stuff like that all the time...and I always have, so it isn't just that I'm getting old and forgetful!). Lunch sounds yummmmmy!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !