23 Aug 2012

NEIGHBORS

Jenny Matlock
more participants at Jenny Matlock's Alphabet Thursday



1. Neighbors are harmful animals similar to humans

2. A good neighbor is the one who makes noise at the same time as you

3. A little village is charming because neighbors are watching over your wife

4. If you are not happy with your neighbor move your house

5. It is easier to love people in general then to love your neighbor

6. To make peace you have to be two, yourself and your neighbor

7. If you want to live in peace with your neighbor, don't have any

8. Never kiss your neighbor's wife unless he does the same with yours

9. The best neighbor is not your neighbor it is the neighbor of the neighbor

10. A bad neighbor is a calamity, a good neigbor a real treasure

11. Appels in neighbor's garden are the best

12. We make our friends, we make our ennemies, but god makes our neighbor

13. A hedge between neighbors preserves friendship







That's me and my neighbor friend Dominique !

15 comments:

  1. Your sentences are so true! The 10 th makes me think to Dominique! I haven't the similar around me here expect of course my sister! The second one is right! Neighbors should decide a day all together to make noise in the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true. most of my neighbours are good ones but there are too many with barking dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true. We have one neighbor that loves our dogs so much. Then the neighbor on our left hates Fritz and is always complaining about him. How anyone can hate Fritz? He is the sweetest boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of neighbors as my word of the week too! Reading the proverbs you listed makes me realize that everyone must have some unique experiences with neighbors- (I am pretty sure the ones who live next to us are vampires. They only come out at night!)
    Good N post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a lot of truth here. I confess I liked it best when the only neighbors I had were horses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neighbors are people and people are every where so..you never get away either from neighbors or people ;)
    That's why I love animals and children. No matter what they do, they can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No 10 - Good neighbors are treasures... I am lucky to blessed with good neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard many of those. What about, It's nice to know your neighbor, but not your neighbor's children. {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahah! Love this, Gattina! While walking the dogs around our new neighborhood, Rod is looking for some nice Democrat women for me to play with. If he's not successful, at least I have my wonderful blogging friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list of adages about neighbors♫♪ (And my neighbor doesn't have apples, but he does have peaches....which he shared this past week!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neighbors should be neither seen nor heard...unless they are bringing you freshly baked cookies! Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am lucky to have very good neighbours and they don't have a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. At times you can't live with them but then there are times that you are glad you can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a hard time reading this because number one made me laugh so hard!

    I love Julia's comment.

    How true that is!

    Thanks for a funny and nifty link for the letter 'N'.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !