24 Mar 2012

NO INTERNET CONNECTION !

A terrible drama happened in this house ! Just when I wanted to check our bank account, the Internet connection went off ! I thought maybe the account is in such a terrible state that the connection broke to protect me from the shock, but this was not the case.

Mr. G's. Computer had Internet connection so only the wireless thing didn't work. I asked him if he could have a look on mine to see what happened.



That's what he did.

As he couldn't find out immediately why my computer refused to connect, he first got excited,





then angry and then furious






Finally he called a friend, and they talked and talked, I thought I better escape and disappeared to my friend Ilona, where I spent the afternoon, sitting in the garden and enjoying the sunshine. Before I returned home I called Mr. G. and asked if my computer had Internet connection again and he said proudly "yes". So I could return home and found a man very satisfied with himself. I then had to listen to a loooong story what he had done and not done etc etc and admire his efforts and knowledges, although I didn't understand a single thing ! It's so easy to make a man happy !

10 comments:

  1. I love the hints on what to do when the internet is down!! I rely on my son and myself for internet/pc issues, it will be hard when son leaves home, wish I had a computer wizard at home. Mr Mar is a plain user, always had the technician at work so he never learned a thing... :sob:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I think I'm probably one of the few who can empathise with you in this frustration! Glad you got back online after a while. Have a great weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your internet connection is back!

    I rely on my hubby and son too when it comes to the computer and internet. I know I should learn how to solve these problems but my guys love hearing my pleas for help. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooooo annoying when technology breaks down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky to have a clever mr g.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I said before, I love happy endings... :)
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol
    When that happens my husband also gives me a whole story about what he did to make it work when in actuality all it needed was to check the wires lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. trekking again your blog!!! thanks for the visit.. its here in the philippines. :-)

    cheers!
    ..TREK..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I better escape and disappeared: hehehe, I do the same, after his first question, what have you done? I just go to the garden hopefully my exile won't be soo long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this post (because if I were as talented a writer as you are, I could have written it recently)..... thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !