19 Nov 2010
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Because of the flooding in whole Belgium I couldn't go very far and it rained so much it was terrible. Fortunately in Waterloo, there was no flooding at all, but all towns around were under water. It had never happened before.
2. Tuesday I could do some shopping and also buy new black Jeans for me, on the once I had some red painting had dropped on my leg during my painting class and of course when I tried to rub it away there was a white spot. I have a store where I buy all my trousers, they fit perfectly and nothing has to be changed.
3. Wednesday 17. was an important day for both of us because we became grandparents of a little Toby, a rather big baby, 3.700 kg (8 lbs). It was quiet a special day I didn't know what a was feeling neither did Mr. G !
4. The next day we went to Amsterdam which is only 230 km from Brussels, and went to the hospital to visit our new family member.
5. As all newborn babies he had a worried little face and made grimaces which made us laugh. He is a healthy cute little boy and had already changed when we saw him the second day. Our son is staying the whole day with his wife and little treasure and had already given him a bath. I find it so nice that dads are now allowed to participate right from the beginning. He even was present during the cesarean.
We didn't stay longer because they all were in hospital and there were only limited visitor hours. Next time I hope we will see little Toby a little more.