9 Sept 2010
more participants here
13 Things you should do in an elevetor (and you will be sure to have some fun)
1. Make race car noises when people get on and off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while slapping your forehead and muttering, "Shut up dammit, all of you just SHUT UP!"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
6. Do Tai Chi exercises.
7. Meow occasionally.
8. Bet the other passengers you can fit a Euro in your nose.
9. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
10. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
11. Say, "Ding!" at each floor.
12. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
13. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.