9 Sept 2010

THURSDAY THIRTEEN



more participants here

13 Things you should do in an elevetor (and you will be sure to have some fun)

1. Make race car noises when people get on and off.

2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.

3. Grimace painfully while slapping your forehead and muttering, "Shut up dammit, all of you just SHUT UP!"

4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

5. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

6. Do Tai Chi exercises.

7. Meow occasionally.

8. Bet the other passengers you can fit a Euro in your nose.

9. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

10. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.

11. Say, "Ding!" at each floor.

12. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

13. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

8 comments:

  1. Tai Chi or the handkerchief. LOL The best to do is cut s silent but deadly fart. When ya smell it start sniffing around and looking at everyone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hysterical although the last one might get you arrested - the others just locked in a padded room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long ago in Boston you had an elevator man who ran the lift for you. Ladies would tip him when they got to their floor. Sometimes if I am in an elevator with an old timer I will run the elevator and then when they get to their floor I say, "What? No tip?" It always makes them either laugh or look at me like I am insane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I bet you've DONE #7! I think I would go for a little tai chi -- or maybe the name tag thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EWWwwwwww... the contents of handkerchief.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh! My daughter and I do #11!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that any young boys reading your post will have to try at least 10 of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! With all the politically correct people here I might just be put away for this . lol
    But I agree Sometimes it pays to be a brat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !