more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Last saturday our son and DIL visited us from Amsterdam and he prepared a barbecue in the evening.
The weather was warm and nice and we were prepared to start to eat when a terrible thunderstorm came up and we had to run inside. Fortunately the meat was grilled !
It was late afternoon and it looked like night
2. The next day it was sunny again so I could ask my son to take a big carpet out of my room
which he did. Here you see a picture of "posh" people with oriental carpets on their terrace.
3. I rearranged my room and put a rag in, now it looks much bigger
of course Sir Arthur has to try it out.
4. Our neighbors are on Holidays in France and Mr. G. takes care of their cat with the nice name "Chou chou", which means something like Darling or Sweatheart.
So each morning when he calls "Chou Chou" my neighbor looks out of the window and shouts back "Yes !" You see there was sunshine in the morning but in the evening was a thunderstorm again and it rained cats and dogs. Mr. G. put his Australian raincoat on his shorts to cross the street, of course followed by Sir Arthur.
5. In Belgium there are only two periods of "Sales". One winter sale which starts on January 2nd and one summer sale starting on July 1st. During the year sales are not allowed. You can imagine the rush on the first days !
I also looked a little around, but didn't find anything not even a little cat figure. I quickly lost my patience when I saw all these people bargain hunting.
"The muffed target" is a new meme on MONDAYS and has no special rules. Just post pictures which are not at all like you had wanted and describe how it happened. Then leave a link here on my blog for other participants.
Here is an example.