12 Jul 2010

THE MUFFED TARGET




"The muffed target" has no special rules. Just post pictures which are not at all like you had wanted and describe how it happened. Then leave a link here on my blog for other participants.

During my holidays in Egypt, I wanted to take some pictures of the camels which were standing there waiting for tourists who wanted to do a little ride. My camera was ready



to shoot and I took pictures of the camels. When I saw them on my computer, I discovered this one representing what they had eaten in an already digested form.

I really wondered how this could happen ! The only explanation is that I had pointed my camera to the ground and had accidently taken a picture of camel poop.

Fortunately I didn't walk in it.


8 comments:

  1. haaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha.
    at least we don't have to smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I am looking at camel poo and pee. Agree with Pamela that we don't have to smell it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gattina! Too perfect for an accident, confess... ;))

    Meanwhile, as I’m in the office, Blogtrotter Two is on the beach... Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Novel shot, it has given me some idea of other such matter, maybe kangaroo, Wallaby or even Koala poo, what do you reckon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Well... at least you found a use for it! I'm with Pamela - so GLAD I don't have to smell it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW we know what Camel poop looks like. I always wanted to know lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know the Berbers, the Tuareg or the Bedouin (or possibly all three) play a game like draughts or chess using hunks of camel dung as the pieces...
    ... this is absolutely true!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hi hi!!!! I know I have to come directly here to begin a good day!!! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !