17 Jun 2010
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Black humor
more participants here
A few days ago we were talking about "black humor". Some people just can't understand . This gave me the idea of presenting you
13. Quotes of Black Humor
1. If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?
Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area.
2. The world looks as if it has been left in the custody of trolls (that rather counts for Belgium)
3. Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and it's 100% fatal.
4. That's the remarkable thing about life. No matter how bad it gets it can always get worse.
5. Don't close your eyes for the crash; you'll miss the best part
6. If you can't lower heaven, raise hell
7. Order is for idiots, genius can handle chaos
8. The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough
9. A nuclear war can ruin your whole day.
10. Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake when you make it again.
11. Death is the greatest kick of all. That's why they save it for last.
12. If a tree falls in the forest on a mine, does anyone care ?
13. In an atomic war, all men will be cremated equal.