8 Apr 2010
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - About Babies
more participants here
13 Quotes about babies
1. A baby is a blank cheque made payable to the human race.
2. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
3. I don't know why they say "you have a baby." The baby has you.
4. Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now, I have six children and no theories.
5. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
6. A baby's an inestimable blessing and bother.
7. Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.
8. People who say they sleep like babies usually don't have them.
9. Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that allow their children to come back home.
10. A loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.
11. Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.
12.Small children disturb your sleep, big children your life.
13. If your baby's "beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time," you're the grandma.