7 Feb 2010

WEEKLY WINNERS - Indian shop


More participants here at Sarcastic Mom Weekly winners

I was in an ugly place in Waterloo, very industrial. Suddenly I saw a sign "Indian Shop". From outside it looked like a storage building. But when I opened the door I was in another world !





I nearly forgot to close my mouth !











a bed



and a cradle



a closet



View through the shop



mirror



clothes



decoration

The shop sells all this for the benefit of a little village in India.

The quality of the pictures is not very nice, but it was quiet dark in there and I was not allowed to use the flash. But still for me it was a weekly winner !

****



A question : What shall I do with this message ? I have no idea. I have nothing on a Google Page Creator, don't even know how to use it.

9 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny what beautiful things you can find in strange places. It's awesome and without the flash the pictures are excellent :) A Winner indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing what you can find behind doors in some places. They have done a great job at transforming the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a find! Imagine just stumbling upon something that wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treasure trove! Just goes to show - you should ALWAYS check what's behind closed doors! LOL!

    I have NO idea about that message. I thought every picture we upload to blogger is stored on their site somewhere. So maybe that's what they are talking about? I don't know... but if you're template graphics disappear, then you will just go find more, right? I guess I would dismiss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even without flash, the photos are lovely.

    I, too, am not sure what to do about that blogger message. Guess I will wait and see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful shop. How do you always find these hidden treasures?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! what an amazing shop.. i am sure there are so many things to find in there.. but must be expensive too due to all that wood..

    sorry, i haven't seen that message before from blogger.. looks like we are the one who's going to learn from you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is a totally dreamy place! What a treasure. Impressive and beautiful arranged everything.

    Hm. That message says that you have some links (probably for different functions in blogger) in your template code that goes to an old place Google used before and that they're now changing that. I guess it's like when they changed between different versions of Blogger dashboard, we had to click OK to be moved to the new version.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !