11 Feb 2010
more participants here
13 Quotes about Valentine's Day and Love
1. Valentine's Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.
2. Basement smells bad. Look for cat poops, change litter. Happy Valentines Day. (note to the gardener)
3. I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.
4. I got a Valentine's Day card from my girl. It said, 'Take my heart ! Take my arms! Take my lips!' Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself
5. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.
6. Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.
8. Get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day.'
9. Women with pasts interest men... they hope history will repeat itself.'
10. Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.
11. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
12. Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery.