21 Jan 2010
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Cat opinions
more participants here
13 cat opinions when their home is repainted
1. Humans have some nerve! Did you try to help with the painting?
2. We had major work done here last summer, it’s no fun unless they let you help. I hope you at least signed the wall with your paw print.
3. I hate it when that happens. My human usually moves the furniture then decides she preferred it where it was and then moves it all back again.
4. Tell me about it ! my humans remodel the utility room and wrecked the whole house in the process, things are just now beginning to get back to normal.
5. We’ve had stuff like that happen here too…we don’t like it one bit…and when we try to make the best of it and help out, we’re told we can’t…
6. You’d think they owned the place by the way they behave! Did you assist with the painting?
7. We’ve said it before and we’ll doubtless have to say it again: humans can have some pretty bizarre ideas…
8. I hope you’re still getting dinner at the right time! They better not mess with that.
9. They move stuff all the time. I’m still looking for my Christmas Tree !
10. I am sure none of these changes improves a cat's live, so why do they do them? You don’t care what color the walls are I am sure.
11. It was naughtyy of them to move stuff and use stinky paint!
12. Oh the furniture moving and paint are the worst! Just be glad you didn’t get it on you because they would have tried to give you a bath!
13. I know…what we have to put up with. You know when my humans painted this past summer…we liked it! My momma Ellie tried to help strip wall paper and we both tried to help paint with our tails. And what happened??? We got locked out!
PS. My source was cat comments on different blogs. Thank you, you blogging cats !