16 Jul 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Weather
more participants here
Even on a "Fun Monday" I complained about the bad weather in Belgium. That's why you can read here
13. Quotes about weather
1. Bad weather always looks worse through a window. (I should live in a house without windows)
2. Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.
3. If you don’t like the weather, wait a minute.
4. Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.
5. Snowmen fall from heaven… unassembled
6. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
7. Don’t knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn’t start a conversation if it didn’t change once in a while.
8. The trouble with weather forecasting is that it’s right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it.
9. Rainbows apologize for angry skies.
10. On cable TV they have a weather channel - 24 hours of weather. We had something like that where I grew up. We called it a window
11. To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.
12. Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. I must be very happy !
13. Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather, Whatever the whether, Whether we like it or not
Belgian "Hold Up" !