9 Apr 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Egg quotes
More participants here
As Easter is approaching here are
13 quotes about eggs
1. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.
2. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked
3. When arguing with a stone an egg is always wrong
4. Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as if she laid an asteroid.
5. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
6. Although I cannot lay an egg, I am a very good judge of omelettes
7. Every hard-boiled egg is yellow inside
8. When you feel neglected, think of the female salmon, who lays 3,000,000 eggs but no one remembers her on Mother's Day
9. The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'.
10. For workaholics, all the eggs of self-esteem are in the basket of work.
11. Eggs have no business dancing with stones
12. Love and eggs are best when they are fresh
13. Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back into the shell