Scroll down for WW !
I told everybody that I love to read interviews but not to give one ! and now I agreed to Pamela at "The Dust will wait" ! There are only 5 questions and I thought that's not too much and women have the right to change their minds all 5 minutes.
Here are my answers to the following questions :
1) You've traveled far more than anyone else I know. If you were told you had to sell your house and move to one of the places you've visited -- which one would you choose and why?
I think I would move to England precisely to the South East coast where my friends live and where I spent each year one week of wonderful holidays. I love the coast there, the little villages, the cottage houses and the kind and friendly people ! and it wouldn't be too far from my home either.
2) You're an animal lover! What was your most precious pet ever - and do you ever find yourself playing favorites?
It depends on who just behaves very cute. The most important pet (a cat of course) was Piccola. She shared my life for 20 years. She dated with me, married with me, became a mother with me and therefore has shared all important steps in my life. She went with me everywhere, shopping or to friends, she loved riding in the car and also walked on a leash. She died more than 20 years ago, but she is still with me.
3) What do you do when your husband snores and wakes you during the night?
I moved out several years ago before I killed him ! I didn't want to spent some time in prison ! Now we are both happy, I sleep well and he can snore as loud as he wants !
4) Tell us a little bit about your driving skills?
Besides the fact that I have no orientation sense at all, always mix up left with right and am blind like a mole in the evenings, I think I am a good driver especially now that I have a GPS which helps me. I haven't made one single accident involving another car (only my wall) since I learned driving with 21 !
5) I've always wanted to ask someone who is bi-lingual: Which language dominates your thoughts,dreams, and nightmares?
That's a very difficult question because I just don't know ! I don't know if I think or dream in German or in French, certainly not in english. I only know that I think or have dreamed ! Mr. Gattino speaks when he is sleeping and he speaks in french when he dreams about collegues or friends we have here and he speaks Italian when he dreams he is in Italy. Probably I would do the same in French and German. You know sometimes when I watch TV I don't realize if I watch a German channel or a french one. Little children who grow up bi-lingual don't know either in what language they speak for them it's all the same. Camille (my son's little 2 year old godchild) for example answers in english when I talk to her in English and in French when I talk to her in French ! If you have equal knowledge of two languages I think it becomes just one.
If somebody wants to play :
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.