22 Jan 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Doctor Quotes
more participants here at New Thursday 13
13 Doctor Quotes
1.The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
2.The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut and handed to the paediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately.
3. The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of gas and crashed.
4. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
5. The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week.
6. Exam of genitalia was completely negative except for the right foot.
7. While in the emergency room, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
8. The skin was moist and dry.
9. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
10. Coming from London, this man has no children.
11. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
12. When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.
13. Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid
Mr. Gattino has a surgery on his carotide this morning. For me the best help to handle stress is humour !