13 Nov 2023

AWWWW MONDAY - Weekend Nov 11






 

Linking to  AWWW MONDAYS

 

*******

WEEKEND

There's not much to say, on Saturday my few pieces of furniture were brought to my future new home, I only had to sit on the sofa and tell them what should be taken with me to my new home, but I was still dead tired when I crawled into bed in the evening! Moving alone at 80 is not so easy as I thought, especially I didn't know that I would be sick ! 



 
My new home a retirement home, an ancient castle, and the views out of my window

On Sunday I could barely walk and thought today I wouldn't move and just rest. These things below still need to be picked up but there is no rush.

Momo my moving man will take all this another time, I will live in my new home from November 15, but my apartment is empty until December 14. So we have time, it's only decoration stuff. 



 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. It will be lovely when you're fully moved in and make your new home. Feel better, Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww on the kitties and you'll be in your new home very soon. I'm so happy for you. Just rest and ready yourself for your move.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a good move and a happy moving in. your new home looks splendid! get better soon, Ingrid. grüße und küsse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nearly there! Hope the last minute arrangements go well and you can relax a bit and hopefully start to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I thought you were there already...but the 15th is not that far off.
    Wishing the best for your new dwelling place, and praying that you will feel so much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !