14 Nov 2023

THE MOVE

Today is the last day in my apartment. Tomorrow I will move definitively. Therefore I will have no time to comment. I feel a bit strange because this will be my last home, and therefore I took the one which I found so beautiful and will spent the rest of my life as a princess in a castle !

I hope I will get rid of this bronchitis, which loves me so much that it is still there and I feel weak. 

As soon as I have recovered I will try to get my normal life back, or at least half of it. Meanwhile I will enjoy and feel protected here.

On the second floor is my room and the views I have from there !

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move. After so long anticipating it, it seems to have come quickly, though probably not to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Gattina. I'm so excited for your move. Rosie and you will be very happy.

    Have a fabulous day and move. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get healthy quickly :) Moving is a tiring process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the move goes well. You have put so much effort into the planning of today that I am sure it will all go smoothly. I hope those views restore your equilibrium and you recover your health soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Gattina - I hope all goes well ... and you'll be happily settled in very soon ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get well soon and you'll be happy in your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! The much anticipated day has arrived...and now you can focus on getting well again. You sure do have pleasant vies from your window.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great views from your castle where you can live safely.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !