29 May 2023

BACK FROM MY DANUBE CRUISE

I am back from my cruise on the Danube. I just post one collage because I am very tired the return flight was a mess, In short we got up at 6 am spent hours in  airports and before walked around in Bucarest, and were home at 1 pm. I think I never will take a plane again ! From Bucarest to Brussels I it should take at the most 2 h flight, but with all these checking in waiting hours and delays, I think it's quicker to walk or take a train !

On top of being tired I am also down, it is the the first anniversary of Rick's death. One year now, without him, time flies by so quickly.



6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad journey home. Have a good rest now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should have caught the train. But isn't it nice to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're home and safe. Beautiful collage. I know you had a great time.

    We gave up airports long ago and for the same reason. Also all the rude folks that fly anymore. We're old and we don't need that aggravation.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Gattina. Big healing hug on one year without your beloved Rick. Get some rest. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear what a spoiler to your lovely cruise.
    Glad you ugot home safely though,

    Hugs to you as you think about your Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it hard to believe that one year has already passed since losing Rick. I look forward t reading about your cruise. I am off to Chicago in a few days and I must admit I am dreading the long flight. After this trip I don't think I will be doing many more long haul flights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got home safely. It doesn't seem a year since Rick passed away and of course 1st anniversaries are always hard. Hope you're feeling a bit more rested now.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !