21 Apr 2022

HODGEPODGE APRIL 21

1. What's something you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger? Explain. 

More travels without any doubt. I mean I have already seen a lot of the world but there are still places to discover and 2 years of my life were stolen due to the Corona Virus. When you are 20 it doesn't matter but when you approach the 80 two years is enormous !     

2. Who inspires you to be better. Tell us how. 

Why should I be better ? In what ? I have no ambition to be better.

3. Share a money saving tip with us. 

Don't go shopping

4. It's National Garlic Day...are you a fan? Your favorite dish that includes garlic? 

That's sad I didn't know ! In my plate for supper there is no garlic, I will have a Couscous. I like garlic, but I am not a fan. In tomato sauces it can be delicious, in several meat plates to and I always put a bit of garlic in the Swiss Fondu.  I don't have a favorite dish including garlic as it's included in a lot of dishes. If you have a meeting with people you don't like, don't forget to eat some garlic before.


5. Would you describe yourself as decisive or indecisive. Elaborate.

I am not the kind of woman who spends hours choosing clothes, furniture,  jewelry or anything else. When I see something and like it immediately, I don't hesitate, I don't look elsewhere I just take it. Was the same with our apartment it was the only one I visited and fell in love with it and took it ... never looked for something better. If I hesitate and I don't buy,  I know sooner or later I will not like it anymore.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

I wonder why I've gotten so moody. In the morning I make a plan of what I have to do and who I will meet or call, and then I either do nothing at all or something completely different! 

Everything is getting on my nerves, the TV that only shows the war in Ukraine, and I think thanks God there was no television in World War II! I saw enough pictures of destroyed cities  in my childhood and somehow I have the impression that I turn around in circles, nothing new, always the same old things.

Even the arguments for the forthcoming elections in France are the same as nearly in the whole world the politicians promise heaven on earth, and once elected we have hell on earth. 

 

 

___________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Haha … some of your answers are quite funny. Actually, when there's lots to be moody about, one good antidote as you well know IS laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't eat garlic on its own, but do like it with a dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little bit about garlic made me giggle a lot as did those cartoons!
    After a night working at the nursing home,its good to have a good giggle before going to bed:)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !