10 Feb 2022

HODGEPODGE FEBRUARY 10

1. Besides the predictable name-rank-serial number, what's something you know by heart? 

Impossible for me to keep  numbers by heart, only the codes of my bank cards and the birthday dates of my husband, son and grandson. And  even that is difficult ! I don't even keep my phone number in mind !

2. Something recently that had you tickled pink?

If this means that my face turns pink in cheerful or naughty situations then my face doesn't change color only the expression !  Not recently, not in the past and not in the future. When I am furious even a blind can see  that (or eventually hear) !

3. How do you define the word romantic, and are you one? 

 I am certainly romantic in different moments, but it is difficult to explain, it depends the place where I am, the landscapes, the sea the mountains, a sunset,the nature make me romantic. Not the humans.

4. Finish this verse with your own original thought....'

Roses are red, violets are blue... and smell like my shampoo.

5. Five little things you are loving right now? 

 my kitty, my smartphone, an apple, the sunset, the squirrel outside, 

Kitty Rosie

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I rake my brain if I have not forgotten something.  But the most important thing,  the wafels for Rick I bought yesterday !

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard that expression "Tickled Pink" for a while.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always make me smile inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers. That sky photo was stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed and was tickled pink to read this post, and that is such a beautiful sunrise(set?)!

    Hi Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !