1 Feb 2022

BRUSSELS ROYAL CITY PARK

Just in front of the Royal Palace in Brussels city center is the Brussels' Park in which you can walk, sit down in summer listen to music and all kind of evvents are taking place there. On National Day people are dancing in the park and usually the King, Queen and their children are mixing with the people. Of course it looks more beautiful in spring and summer than now in winter when the trees are naked and there are no flowers.


Vue on the Royal Palace


Vue on King Leopold I and further Brussels downtown

One of the entrances/exits


Another vue on the palace

Statues


Vue on the parlement


Here you can listen to all kind of music




more participants here

4 comments:

  1. I don't know BrĂ¼ssel, I wished I could visit one day... thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still looks very attractive despite the lack of greenery and summer flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter has it's own charm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a lovely place to sit and think and enjoy all the beautiful surroundings

    And later in the spring and summer it will be amazing!

    I was in Brussels years ago but I don't think I was near this park/palace area.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !