9 Sept 2021

HODGEPODGE SEPTEMBER 9

1. Something you've done recently that required you giving 110% ? 

To find an adequate and nice retirement home for my husband who has Parkinson. And I found one, in the middle of a big park, a nice room with bathroom. Even cats or little dogs are allowed ! 

2. What task-sport-chore-hobby-activity have you participated in or completed, that if judged, would land you a perfect 10? 

 I don't know if it would have been a 10, but I think I did a good job for my city Waterloo when the bi-centenary of the Waterloo battle was celebrated and I helped as volenteer the English, German and Italian tourists with information in these languages.

3. What are ten of your favorite things right now?  

Right now ? My little cat, and my new smartphone, that's all

4. Nine times out of ten I 


Rain which regularly comes back 

 5. Where were you when the world stopped turning, twenty years ago this week? 

The world stopped turning ? It never stopped turning even now with all the natural catastrophes we had this year in many countries and continents. The only thing which was happening 20 years ago was in the USA on  9/11 when the twin towers were attacked  and many people died.  I was driving when I heard it in the radio. I drove home and switched on the television and saw what had  happened. As there were people from all over the world working there died in this attack, we all were shocked. I personnally knew also two persons  who lost their lives in this catastrophe.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

This morning I feel empty and have now thoughts besides the mountain of paper work which is waiting for me and the health of Mr. G who is not feeling well for the moment. These up and downs take all my energy. I have to find a way and build  a wall between his moods and me.

 

more participants here

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you fell overwhelmed at the moment trying to cope with MrG and the mountain of paperwork. Hopefully you can get through it OKAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take that one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts your way.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't take away your paperwork or moods, but I can pray that you won't feel so overwhelmed and sad about Mr G and all his health issues. When you feel so sad/empty, maybe call a friend to spill your thoughts out?

    How cool that you helped at the Waterloo reenactment!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !