1. It's like my mama always said,
I can't remember that my mother has said always something to me except maybe "take your shoes off."
2. May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day. What will you be having by way of celebration?
I don't wait for May 11, I eat what I want every day ! In fact I celebrate May 11 the whole year !
3. Describe your idea of a perfect spring day.
4. Success, fulfillment, growth, achievement...pick one and tell us how it relates to your life in some way, either currently or in days gone by.
I think for me it had always been important to be successful in everything I did.
5. I saw this going around on various social media sites and thought it would be fun to answer here. The last thing you bought on Amazon is your weapon in battle. How will you wield it? (if you're not an Amazon shopper, then the last thing you bought online anywhere)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
From June 9th our lockdown will be lifted if I understood well. For now we had a bubble of 1 person, which nobody respected and 4 outside and other things I have forgotten because they are so stupid.For example in Brussels the curfew was until 10 pm in Brussels municipalities midnight ! So you sat in Brussels city until 10 and then crossed the street to be in Brussels 11 and continue on another terrace ! The Coronavirus must be very intelligent that he knows exactly the hours from one meter to another !
Now the terraces are open and of course ever since it rains and it is cold. I thought to put on a thick raincoat and sit on a terrace, but then I preferred to stay in my warm living room. Poor owners no luck with the weather to make a bit of business !