12 Oct 2020

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND OCTOBER 11




 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

 

WEEKEND

What a strange season ! Not only weatherwise but also the increasing presence of the Coronavirus  ! Everybody fears that we will have a second lockdown or at least important restrictions. He the Corona must love us very much because he insists to stay in our world instead of taking the shuttle and go to the moon !

Our little group is still reduced, and  finally Nicole and I went to our Dolce Vita Restaurant. We didn't regret it, the lunch was extremely good. It was a big piece of fish with lots of vegetables around. 

We were really lucky because the sun was shining for once and we could sit outside under the palm trees in the sun. It was almost like holidays.
Besides me was a stub of a tree on which grew an enormous mushroom ! It didn't look very appetising ! Then we spent the afternoon on my computer looking for a nice wig for Nicole who slowly looses her hairs. We found a real nice one, looking exactly like her own hair. And as they were so cheap I also ordered one for me in case I had to go out and no time to wash my hair !

Sunday was again the same sad and dark weather. Mr. G. didn't care because he had his Formular 1. I escaped and Nicole and M. went to the Lunch Garden, so nobody had too cook !  I took a plate with me for Mr. G. as supper.  Nicole's cousin joined us and had a coffee. He prefers eating in the  evening. 

And another weekend went by. Sadly we won't see our son and grandson so soon as the situation in the Netherlands has become worse too. 


 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. We are so over the whole virus thing and don't know what to really believe. It just needs to end so life can be normal once again. Glad you had a fun weekend despite everything going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think at least Brussels is being extra locked down now. Lucky you to be able to go out for a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pandemic is such a strange thing, I hope it ends I can't wait to be able to hug friends and family again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good day despite all the nonsense going on in our world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The virus is back with a vengeance. Glad you were able to get out for a meal, looked really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God, we still have food to comfort us. The food on your plate looks colorful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww on the cutie pies. I love the kitty in the rug. Cute.

    I am so over the virus too, Gattina.

    Yummy on the grilled veggies.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's getting worse everywhere. I am so tired. I just want to sleep until it's all over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so depressing everywhere. I loved the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dish looks so good! Glad you had a nice time dining out :-)
    I sure hope pandemic will be under control soon.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !