12 Aug 2020

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY




 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If ever you have to move one day for health reason don't wait too long. I managed to "create a "dressing room", which means that all our clothes are hanging in there, winter, summer, spring, etc everything mixed, just to get it out of the way and all things we didn't miss so far are still in boxes or suitcases. It's far too hot to move a finger we have close to 40 °, so I decided before  I die of a heat stroke, I prefer to hang out in front of our TV or my Compute and don't move,  after all, I stell have fall and winte ahead and nobody is forcing me to do anything, Mr. G. is just as lazy as I am. And cat Rosie anyway !!


more participants here, and Image-in-ing

10 comments:

  1. The only way to get through this period. Over here it's only going up to the low thirties, but that is inside the house as well, so I haven't done much the past two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my mother waited too long to sell her large house. Cooler weather will give you energy when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat can be exhausting. I hope you can stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with being lazy, until the heat subsides. Retired people can cope with a lot of things as they have more time and patience than the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't feel overwhelmed - if you can just do a drawer each day (once it cools down), you'll soon "tame the tiger"!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/08/play-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dealing with moving stuff in heat is tough!
    I hope you stay cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope your move went well. Moving in the summer is something we did a couple of years ago. Just take your time and drink plenty of water. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's far too hot to do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this hit weather breaks soon so we can all breathe and go out without being burnt alive. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !