2 Jan 2020

BAD TO THE BONE ?

I didn't know that "Bad to the bone" was the title of a song but I knew the expression in the German language. I had never heard the song or the singer, probably only known in the States.

In the song the guy is not really bad, but he is in love with himself,
pretentious and he thinks he is irrisistable and that everything is due to him.

It's a pity that I haven't met him, because then we would be two persons bad to the bone ! But I have an advantage I don't stammer !
And the winner is .....



Concerning bad to the bone people, I wonder if they are born bad. I have seen baby pictures from serial killers and they were very cute babies.

How is it possible then that they became monsters ? Our enemy n° 1 in Belgium,  the pedophile and killer of 4 little girls, Marc Dutroux, had a normal mother and not an alcoholic one, he had  maybe a not ideal childhood but not an awful one either,  so what  made him to this monster ? He must have been born bad to the bone. Not very encouraging for future parents !

I had a friend  she unfortunately died a few years ago. She had a son who made her say each time she saw a baby : "another criminal" ! I have to admit, that I never understood how this boy became a criminal maybe his childhood was too good.



Linking to Linda H. Hills One liner Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. I think some people are born with a total lack of empathy and this is not always caused by a bad childhood. We had our own serial killer Ivan Milat known as the backpacker killer, he died of cancer recently. I've heard the expression 'bad to the bone', didn't know it was a song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know how some people react to things. Two people growing up in the same family, may end up completely different, yet they most likely experienced the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sad when children are brought up properly but then still turn out bad. Happy New Year Gattina, to you, Mr G and the cats (especially naughty Arthur - he is famous).

    ReplyDelete
  4. There comes a point when we all make choices.

    Most of us choose the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all make choices in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !