26 Aug 2019

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND AUGUST 24



Isis



Sheena waiting for some treats

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

********


This weekend started very hot, so hot that I didn't feel like going out and put up my "office" on the terrace again. It was the opposite from last weekend when it was so rainy and cold.

If last weekend I couldn't go out because of the rain, this weekend it was too hot ! We had over 30°C



I sat on the terrace and worked from there, under the survey of cat Arthur who is always happy when I sit outside. At 4 pm I was fed up to work on my computer, I had also to create posters for our painting Exhibition and made 4 projects.





I  made the posters with the pictures using "Word's" but Blogger refused to show the finished poster. Now my classmates have to choose which one they want to have printed.

Nicole was also home for the same reason then I, so I took my air conditioned car and drove over to her. I should have stayed in the car for the rest of the day, because it was so hot on her terrace,  that we had to sit inside.



Her cat Isis listened to what we were discussing.

On Sunday it was the same, and I thought to go in the morning to the market, when it was not so hot. I didn't need anything special, it was just for a little walk and look what was for sale. I came back with a dress, which looked like a nice nightgown, and I just needed one, and two leggings already for cooler times. 



There is quite a lot of choice and really nice things.

Then I did what most of the people do after their shopping on the market, I sat outside this Pub together with the others and we all chatted together.



That's nice use, they are all having a beer or a glass of wine and are then ready to go home for lunch. I did the same.


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty kitty. It was a a gorgeous weekend here, not too hot at all which is good since we had a nose work competition and were outside all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always amaze me, as does your weather. It is always good to Arthur supervising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready for this heat to go, sorry to hear you are suffering the same way. Looks like you got a lot done today and enjoyed being with friends, that is the best way to cope with the heat. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the kitties and the pup too. So precious.

    We had a hot weekend too. Very hot.

    Sorry I’m so late today. We boated from Rio Vista back to our slip and then drove home.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just loved those outdoor pubs ... there was a danger that we’d spend our entire time just sitting there chatting with friendly people and watching the goings on....some of the best memories!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !