9 May 2018
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE
more participants here
1. What are your ingredients for a perfect Saturday?
I like to go out. Theatre, cinema, exhibitions, excursions, or meeting with friends
2. What skill do you wish more people took the time to learn?
using a Smartphone, a tablet or a computer for the vintage people. Life would be more easy for them.
3. What's something you ate as a child you can't stand now as an adult?
Salad with sweet dressing ! My grandma always put sugar in the salad and milk plus the vinegar of course, that was a German recipe !
4. Something parenting has taught you? If you're not a parent tell us one important lesson you learned from your own parents.
To get rid of useless principles my parents had taught me
5. Share a favorite quote or saying about mothers or motherhood.
“There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
6. Insert your own random thought here.
When do I pull out weeds in our garden (yard) ? Each day I find another excuse !