When I have a day when I go on an excursion and see many interesting things, and can take good photos, or see an interesting exhibition etc
2. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Tell us why.
I think I would invite the mayor and two responsibles for city planning and ask them why so many old historical buildings have been destroyed and why more and more houses are built causing traffic congestions and green spaces eaten up !
3. Do you have a great burger recipe? What's in it? What do you like on a hamburger and where is your favorite spot to order one out?
I seldom eat an hamburger and never made one. When my son was little it was a treat to take him to McDonald's but ever since the last hamburger I have eaten must be at least 10 years ago !
4. What's the biggest anxiety producing thing you do on a regular basis?
Difficult question, because I have nothing really which would produce anxiety, except not to find somebody to clean our garden !
5. This is the last Hodgepodge of May. Tell us about your summer plans.
Beginning July I will make a coach tour around Ireland, from Dublin to Dublin. In August perhaps I go to France and England and end November as usual to Egypt.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am thinking how to write a nice article about an Abbey I have visited yesterday and what I have to do this afternoon.
more participants here