more participants here
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
As we have a lawn mower robot, the lawn is nearly perfect. The only plan I have for the garden is, that it becomes warm enough to sit in !
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
I only think about the weeds in our garden and that somebody has to take them out. If possible not me !
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
Unfortunately, attacks, terror, wars, all in the name of God
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
I won't be nervous so it is normal that you can't see anything !
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
I like yellow, but only warm yellows, not lemon yellow. My favourite bloom in this list is the sunflower, I love it !
6. Flip flops or bare feet?
Mostly flip flops because of the gravel, I would prefer bare feet
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.
We will go to Amsterdam to celebrate with our Grandson and watch him searching for eggs and little gifts. There will be Easter bunnies and eggs and a whole Easter decoration.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think about my shopping list and that I have to go to the hairdresser !