Belgium Carneval in Villers la Ville
more participants here
1. 'Slow and steady wins the race'...tell us about a time this was true in your own life.
This quote doesn't fit at all on me. I am not slow and steady if I want something, I am rather the person who stamps my foot on the floor or I use the crafty way to get things happen immediately ! There is nothing in my life I got by being slow and steady !
2. 'As slow as molasses'...Do you like molasses? How about maple syrup? Caramel? Butterscotch? What's your favorite of the slow moving treats mentioned here, and what's your favorite food made with that sweet treat?
Difficult to answer the question, I am not a "sweet" girl ! The only thing I like from time to time are pancakes with maple syrup, but only during holidays.
3. Your favorite slow song?
I don't have a favorite slow or quick song !
4. Your favorite thing to make in a slow cooker or crock pot?
I don't cook anymore !
5. 'You may delay, but time will not.' ~Benjamin Franklin Are you more a hurrier or a delayer when it comes to unpleasant tasks that need doing? What are you currently either delaying or hurrying to get through this week or month?
As I can do what I want when I want, for the moment I am rather delaying things !
6. Tell us three thjngs you encounter regularly or even just occasionally that you find to be annoyingly slow.
Occasionally Internet, slow traffic to city center, waiting to be served in a restaurant
7. March is National Craft Month. Are you crafty? Tell us about something crafty you'll try in the next thirty one days. Or something crafty you'd like to try or wish you had the skill to make happen.
I can be very crafty when I want something, but for the moment there is nothing I wish, because I have been crafty already !
8. Insert your own random thought here.
What should I take along for my trip to Germany to visit my friend ? The weather is so moody, maybe I should take my whole wardrobe along ? Very difficult decisions !