more participants here
1. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
Just as hunting I hate fishing, I would never try, I don't even like to watch fishermen in their "sport" sitting in a chair, reading newspaper and waiting for a fish and when it's hanging on the hook, they throw it back ! Cruel !
Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, or cut bait...which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
Maybe a goldfish in a bowl ?
2. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
Without any doubt my keys !! in all different places !
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
There is nothing coming into my mind. Besides the fact that I like to eat fish (but anonymous fish) I don't think that I ever watched a movie with a fish tale not even with a fish tail. I prefer animals you can pet, like a room tiger !
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
Sunrise and daylight lots of light I love sunny days it puts me in a good mood and I am full of energy then. But I also like the evening twilight and nights but only in summer when it is warm and I can sit outside late evenings when it's dark.
5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
I have a hippie blouse from the 70th, and as it is in fashion again, I wear it again and it still fits !
6. We've got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What's been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
I am more than ready for a getaway, and I don't even care where ! I hate winter but some days are supportable when it is very cold and the sun is shining. I really hate rainy grey days !
7. The Wednesday Hodgepodge lands on National Margarita Day...will you be celebrating? Frozen or on the rocks? Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what's your favorite JB tune?
I am sorry I have never heard of a Margarita Day ! Not to remain ignorant I googled and this is what I found out : The National Margarita Day is observed annually on February 22nd. Known to be the most common tequila-based cocktail served in the United States, the margarita is a cocktail that consists of tequila, triple sec and lime or lemon juice.
Please pay attention not to get a hangover !
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I rake my brain where to go to take some pictures in this rain !