A little boy met Charlie on the market
more participants here
1. Have you ever been to and/or lived near the desert? What did you think? Travel and Leisure lists the 'coolest' American desert towns as-Palm Springs CA, Virgina City NE, Bend OR, Winslow AZ, Marfa TX, Grand Junction CO, Silver City NM, Moab UT, Taos NM, Yakima WA, Borrego Springs CA, Terlingua TX, and St. George UT, and Tubac AZ
Have you been to any of these? Would you like to visit a desert town? Which on the list would you most like to see?
I don't live in the States, but I have been into deserts in Tunisia, Turkey, Morocco and Egypt watching a sunset on a camel's back it was wonderful ! I have also seen the painted desert and some more in the States on visits.
2. What's a plan or project you've deserted in the past year?
A cruise to the Northpole
3. Desert-dessert? Share two or three words you find yourself having to think twice about when it comes to spelling.
quiet and quite
4. High and dry, like watching paint dry, dry run, dry as dust, not a dry eye in the house...which phrase can you relate to currently? Explain.
I have to wait until my painting dries, to continue and put another layer on ! Usually the occasion to have a chat with my classmates.
5. How often do you frequent the dry cleaners? Starch or no starch?
Never ! I don't have a single cloth in the house which needs dry cleaning !
6. What's a food or beverage you enjoy that's named for a place?
7. Do you need solitude?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don't like autumn and it's approaching !