11 Feb 2011
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. The most important thing for me which happened this week was the arrival of the first part of my Blog book "My Cats and funny Stories" I had just printed 1 year and I have to say it's really nice, I didn't expect such a good result. All pictures even cartoons or designs came out well.
and so it looks ! I think when he is grown up, my little grandson Toby can read about his grandma and her cats.
2. I had to go shopping and couldn't go through Waterloo the whole main street was closed and police and firemen were blocking the center. The school had been evacuated and all the students were gathered in the Waterloo park. I first thought it was a demonstration, but it was a gas leak and nobody knew from were it came. Indeed when I was in the Gallery I could smell it a little.
Finally they found the leak and cars could go through Waterloo again and nobody blew up !
3. In my painting class the theme was "Surrealism"
I painted this one eyed cat woman and my class mates said it would be a nice target for darts. Maybe I should paint it on wood.
4. The whole week the painters were busy and we live in a mess, fortunately it doesn't smell and the weather is not too cold even the sun is shining so that we can open a window.
For a change I have repainted just one wall in a deep red, here it looks still too red, but it is not yet finished.
5. The rest of my time I spent with collecting cats and put them in this laundry basket, they were all standing in my room, besides the once on the chair.
My room looks quiet empty now. I hope they can start tomorrow with the rest of the rooms.
Mr. G and the cats are very disturbed in their daily routine !! Mr. G. even more than the cats who always find a little napping place and just play deaf.