13 Oct 2023

FRIDAY's FAVORITE FIVE

Again a Monday, the sun was shining and I thought I have no excuses to do my weekly shopping. I hate to go shopping and tried to break the world record in shopping time. Then I was exhausted, ate something while watching my crime story and woke up 2 h later. The TV had stopped and in the first minute I didn't know where I was. I think I am getting crazy with this move because I know what I have to do but I can't I have to wait for Momo (abbreviation for Mohamed) who is doing my move he is on vacation but will hopefully be back tomorrow. He did the move for us from the house to the apartment 3 years ago.

Otherwise I sold a few things. My two neighbors invited me, to say goody bye,  they understood October instead of November. I found that very cute and I gave both of them two cats as a souvenir of the cat lady of the 3rd floor. 

I had an appointment with my dermatologist and couldn't remember why ! It was not my day, first I nearly fell out of my bed, then I forgot to put coffee in the machine and got dirty water in my cup, and after getting dressed I thought I have still some time to go to the doctor and didn't notice that it wasn't 11h but 12h! I arrived one hour late ! That had never happened to me because I am always on time. 

I was lucky the doctor didn't even realize, because the patient before me had taken more time than foreseen so in some way I wasn't late ! I thought I better don't move anymore I thought something else would happen, and indeed I actually tripped over the trash can but nothing happened.

The day ended with a phone call from my cousin and we spent one hour on the phone ! She told me stories of her husband who is busy to make his 3rd puberty and is behaving like a 15 year old boy. It was good to talk to her because she made me laugh !

Then Isabel gave me some good news too. She has a friend whose wife throw him out and now he sits in an empty little studio. Isabel very practical thought of me who wants to get rid of my stuff and he needs pots, pans and plates, cups and my 4 chairs, he will come and pick up the things.

1 month and 3 days and I am out of here ! 

 


 


 



more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the story
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your head is so full of things to do that time takes on a different dimension. It was nice of your neighbours to wish you goodbye. Our neighbour of 47 years moved recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the appointment worked out despite the wrong time. What a neat idea to share some of your cat collection as souvenirs to your friends. It's so nice to talk with people who make us laugh. One of my aunts was like that. I'm sorry for the guy whose wife kicked him out, but it's timely for you in being able to pass on to him some of your things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that you have found a home for your pots and pans etc. I see you are now counting the days to your move. At least then you will have no more food shopping to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What crazy excitement is going on with you. Multitasking drives me crazy, too.
    Maybe your mind will settle down into a more pleasant state when you are in your new and happy location.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking of a move, but not until after the winter.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !