9 Oct 2023

AWWWW MONDAY

 







Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

 

************** 

WEEKEND

I spent a lazy Saturday and sorted out what to sell to whom. Then I was fed up, I wanted to go out a bit but then I was too lazy and watched a film, I mean I had the intention, but I fell asleep and woke up 3 later.The TV had switched itself off.

On Sunday I had visitors ! Isabelle came with her niece and companion and her sister, the niece had just moved into their new house and I had proposed to come and choose whatever she needed. Finally they took the terrace furniture, 3 cats to put in the garden and the 4 chairs of the dining table. It was like us when we moved in, we had the table but not the chairs. They were very happy with what they had chosen and will come back for the parasol and the chairs. 

It's still unusually warm, 25°C in October ! Mother Nature will get a nervous breakdown, the trees are still green ! 



7 comments:

  1. Arthur knew how to be a comedian!

    How nice that you could sell some/give more things.πŸͺ‘ ⛱
    I fall asleep, too, sometimes if I sit in the comfy chair to watch TV.πŸ“ΊπŸ›‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see things we don't need any longer being useful to others. It's still warm here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur was a ham wasn't he? He sure was handsome.

    You sound like me. Wanting to do something and falling asleep instead. Well done.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is unseasonably warm. And we have had no rain :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitties! Always have made me smile. The weather is like here too -- we had some rain and cool days and the leaves turned color, but then it became summer again -- too warm for October! I suppose that ' too hot' is not even news nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arthur was the epitome of relaxation.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !