24 Dec 2021

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE

This year Christmas will be rather sad, it is the first time since the 53 years we know each other that we are not together on Christmas Eve. With "we" I mean my better half, the only man I ever really loved, unfortunately he is not able anymore to come home, but at least on Christmas Eve I will have my son and family with me and Christmas Day we can celebrate with him in his retirement home.

 

The whole week I spent with decorating, shopping and discovered quite some errors in our insurances. I am rather tired and have to pay attention that I don't loose my head, because I loose everything or put it on incredible places. 

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas !






more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.

7 comments:

  1. At the moment I say I will swap you with my grumpy no speak partner, but not really. Merry Christmas Gattina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card you have shared with us. Despite not having Rick there with you I hope you have a good Christmas with your son and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are a mighty good looking couple...Then and now.

    Merry Christmas, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the festive card!
    Happy Holidays to you and your little, wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all a Happy Christmas. Glad your son came to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !