19 Oct 2021

A COLLECTION OF FALL PHOTOS

I think I repeat myself but I really don't like fall ! Look at the pictures below, that's how I see and feel fall with dead leaves covered ground,  naked trunks and branches, it looks really sad !

Looks just as a scene out of a Hitchcock movie or a Barnaby bewitched wood !

These flowers are not destinated for your garden or house, no, they are for the cemetaries. November 1 approaches and people suddenly  remember that there is somebody laying there. At least it is like that where I live

Dead leaves still hanging on the trees


Must be an eerror of the nature ! 



The streets are dirty

Probably a Harry Potter house

 
Fortunately the little goat lives in a barn and is not for hunters !


For these once it's a dangerous time, the hunting season is open ! 

The only thing which doesn't change is the sky and the sunrise and sunsets ! And fortunately I have the chance to see beautiful once from my living room. 
 
But life will continue at least I hope and the seasons will change ! Maybe I am born in the wrong place I should have lived in a place without seasons !!


more participants here

6 comments:

  1. My parents lived in Curacao for a couple of years, and they hated not having seasons that changed...of course it was ALWAYS very hot there, and at the time, in the early 50's they had no Air Conditioning...

    I still think all your pics are pretty and that bare tree is strikingly wonderful like its calling out to the sky; help me to put my leaves back on... I don't want to sleep all the winter long! I think it is the angle from which the photo was taken.
    I find the bare trees interesting, because each species has its own shape and stance of their branches.

    You do for sure have pretty skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were born to live in a sunnier, warmer climate. I would miss the seasons but I would never miss the dark mornings and dark afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would be very happy in Egypt or somewhere like that. I orefer to have seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't take flowers to the cemetery; they stain the headstone. The main reason, however, is that it is not customary according to jewish tradition. So, instead of flowers we put a small stone as a reminder that we've paid a visit to the deceased, and prayed for his soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the seasons. Although I have trouble with super hot summers.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !