1. Besides the flag, tell us about something red, something white and something blue from your weekend.
My grandson visited me on Sunday and he wears exactly the colors I have to show except white, blue T-shirt while taking a picture of the Waterloo Lion, red shorts for a sunbath and the white farm where we had our ice cream. I have no flag at all in our house, nobody uses flags in private houses except football fans (soccer)
2. June is here and it's National Give A Bunch of Balloons Month. Who would you give a bunch to if you could? Tell us why.
I have never heard of this expression and had to google to know what it meant. I read
"Every day in June, National Give a Bunch of Balloons Month brings joy to
a child battling an illness or struggling with a life-altering
Fortunately I only know children in perfect health. So I don't know to whom I could give a bunch of balloons except to poor children.
3. What are three adjectives you associate with the month of June? Something you're looking forward to this month?
As I am in a not very normal situation I don't look forward to anything else then Mr. G's health.
4. Tell us about a time (besides the obvious Corona answer) when you felt stuck in second gear.
I have to say I learn a lot of expressions,with Hodgepodge ! I never heard that somebody felt stuck in second gear. But the expression comes on purpose !
The explanation Google gaves me fits perfectly to my personal situation ! I have to do the income tax declaration "online" ! So far since this exists Mr. G has always done it, I did it before when we still had paper. Of course I have never paid attention how he did it with the result that I am really stuck in a slow gear being unable to get this tax thing done, unable to achieve and have to ask for help ! It also means moving neither forwards nor back, but one that really doesnt get you anywhere fast. Which is true, so far I haven't found a service who could help me !
5. Sum up your May in fifteen words or less.
A horrible month for me ! Rainy, cold, Mr. G still in the Reha clinic
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Since last weekend we finally have spring or rather summer weather up to 26°C. That's typical Belgium, or it's cold or it's too hot. I only hope that the warm weather continues that we can go outside a bit and doing daily excursions, or just laying lazyly in the sun on our balcony. Being free again !!!