1. I feel like episode 400 cannot go without comment. That's a whole lot of Hodgepodging folks. 2000 questions if my math is right. So, what's something you feel like you do 400 times a week?
Probably more ..... I look on my watch !
2. Tell us where you were and something about what your life looked like in the year 2000?
For me that would be 20 ago. I had stopped working and missed my office, I was bored and it was difficult for me to reorganize my life. My son had left the house and lived in London and I was at home with 4 cats. The rest I don't remember !
3. Do you like cinnamon? What's something you make and enjoy that calls for cinnamon? Of the cinnamon 'foods' listed which is your favorite-red hot cinnamon candies, cinnamon toast, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon toast crunch cereal, apple cinnamon oatmeal, churros, an Indian curry.
I am not a fan of cinnamon and I have never made something which contained cinnamon. From all food which is listed I only know a cooked apple with cinnamon
4. Does Christmas 2020 (or Hanukkah) look much like it has in years past, or is this year vastly different for you and your family? How so? How are you feeling about it all?
This year there will be no Christmas for me. I have no Christmas mood whatsoever and even the Christmas songs which I loved get on my nerves. With our lockdown rules we are allowed to invite ONE person, if it is a couple I have to leave the person outside and feed her or him in the staircase. Anyway my family living in Amsterdam cannot come, it would be too complicated and my son cannot leave his wife and son alone for Christmas to see his old parents in Brussels !
Therefore I will "celebrate" with Mr. G. and Rosie. We will have no traditional Christmas food but Sushis which we both like very much. Then we will watch TV a bit and probably be on Zoom with the Amsterdam family and grandson Toby will show us what Father Christmas had brought him !
5. What's one thing you need or want to do before this year ends?
Close my eyes dream I was a witch and find myself suddenly in 2020, without lockdowns, rules, Coronavirus but travels, going out visiting things and enjoy life !!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am more than fed up being locked in for 9 month with a little interruption ! People become aggressive, and Politicians mad, now that we really need each others help. I only hope that the world will learn something from this catastrophe !