5 Sept 2019

HOW TO WAKE UP SOMEBODY SOFTLY

I was in a retirement home visiting a friend who still looked like 30. There was a room she shared with 10 other people. I asked her if that is her room, but she jumped on the bed and shouted to the others to do so too. Finally somebody looking a bit strange told me that this was a room to play and that she had her own room somewhere else.

Outside there were horses around a mall and she wanted to take me for a ride into this mall. I followed her and approached the horses, when suddenly a strong light filled the room and at the same time I felt somebody pushing on the button to open the shutters ! I opened my eyes and closed them immediately the strong light blinded me ! Gone was my friend, the horses and the retirement home, and in the middle of the room stood Mr. G telling me that it was 7 am !

In this moment I could understand a person who suddenly becomes a killer !









Linking to One liner Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. What can I say. You have to deal with Mr G in whatever way you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that always the way, waking up before you want to wake up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my kitties wakes me up with purring and the other with pawing...and sometimes a little bit of claw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. Poor Mr G was only trying to help. I hope he is doing much better.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !